We could recite many reasons to select our firm over others. Certainly, there is a choice of other qualified firms in our service area. There are many considerations in selecting one firm over another; things like honesty and fairness in all dealings, attention to details, a reputation for quality facilities, capable staff, good service and reasonable prices with excellent value. We are proud of our firm and would like to list some of the ways that make us the logical choice in a time of need:
- Locally owned and managed with a full time staff of trained, licensed caregivers. People who know you, people you can rely on...today and tomorrow.
- One of our full-time staff members will greet you on every call...24 hours a day. When you call B & B, you don't get an answering machine or someone who only answers the phone when no one else is around.
- Three convenient locations: Hamden, Meriden and West Haven. All have ample off-street parking. Our facilities are designed with spacious room for each family to meet and greet friends. We take special pride in maintaining our facilities for comfort and cleanliness.
- Flexibility in planning the type of arrangements that you want. Each person is important and deserving of the love and respect that a dignified funeral, properly planned, can provide.
- A casket store at each location, with a full selection of quality caskets, vaults, cremation urns and funeral supplies, all at very competitive prices. The BOTTOM LINE is important. You must receive full value for the price paid.
- Pre-arrangement Counseling: A fully licensed Professional Staff, trained to assist families and individuals in making funeral pre-arrangements.
Your comparison is invited. There is no obligation, of course. We are here to help!
You can start the pre-planning process with Beecher & Bennett by completing the information requested in our On-line Pre-Arrangement Form. We will help you complete the information needed at your convenience.